TxConnect (Parent Portal/ Registration) has Changed to Ascender, Please Read
George West ISD is excited to announce that our Parent Portal has changed from txConnect to Ascender.
- Parents, make sure your email address and cell phone number you provide for verification in Parent Portal is the information provided when you registered your student. If not, please let the Campus Office know of the change. You may not be able to change alerts if is not updated.
- Parents will be able to use their current Parent Portal account information to access their student's information for grades and attendance.
- Parent Portal users will notice some cosmetic differences in page formatting between txConnect Parent Portal and Ascender Parent Portal.
- If you have not done so, you will need to put in an email or phone number for verification. It says Optional but to retrieve student data, it is needed.
- Parents who have a link saved to their mobile device will need to delete the old link and create a new one.
- To access the new Ascender Parent Portal, please click on the Parent Resources Link on the right hand side of the district homepage.